No items matching your keywords were found.
This is a 1972 Fender Bassman 50 amp head and matching speaker cabinet. It has had the following work done to it:
1. Modified to an AB165 (January 1965) circuit layout. 2. Bias mod installed - true bias adjust replaces the "Hum Pot" 3. "Death Cap" removed - Dangerous AC ground select switch bypassed, true 3 prong grounded cord installed. 4. New electrolytic capacitors installed - all old paper power caps replaced, some electrolyics in the circuitry as well (Bias circuit). 5. ALL resistors checked, any out of spec have been replaced. 6. Retubed. 7. New choke - "Classic Tone by Musical Components" installed. It's one nice sounding amp, classic Fender Bassman all the way, breaks up nice when the volume gets around 6. This is a big heavy item and I am offering it for local pick-up or delivery only. I am in Delaware, I can offer local delivery for a fee (some gas money) if you're within a couple hours - please write me to discuss/coordinate before bidding if you need me to deliver. Thanks for looking!
602 total views, 1 so far today
- Fender Bassman 610 6×10 Bass Cabinet Blonde/oxblood
- 1965 Fender Bassman Blackface Guitar Tube Amp Head Amplifier
- 1970′s Fender Super Bassman, 100 Watt Tube Amp, Silverface Amplifier
- Fender Super Bassman 300w Tube Bass Head Blonde/oxblood Ln
- Vintage Fender Bassman Silverface 100-watt Amp Head W/ 4 X 12 Cabinet